Ballina RSL Club Ltd Membership means more than you know.
Ballina RSL Club Ltd comprises the Ballina RSL Club (River St) and the Ballina RSL Bowling Club (Canal Rd), along with the RSL Memorial Park / Western Carpark facilities site.
A Refreshing New Look
There’s never been a better time to join us on our journey.
The Ballina RSL Club Ltd Mission Statement:
Ballina RSL Club Ltd is committed to providing high quality services and amenities to members and their guests, visitors, and the Ballina community at large.
Our enthusiastic, professional employees will build a progressive, corporate identity within the community through commitment to high levels of customer satisfaction.
Our recent awards include:
- 2016 Northern Star Business Excellence Awards – Customer Service Award Winner
- 2011, 2012 and 2013 Sample Food Festival – People’s Choice Award Winner
- 2013 Ballina Chamber Business Awards – Food & Beverage Award Winner
- 2010 Ballina Chamber Business Awards – Food & Beverage Award (40 seats or more) Winner
- 2009 ClubsNSW Award for Excellence – Best Club Development Winner
- 2009 Ballina Shire Business Excellence Awards – Best Service Club Winner
Board of Directors
Graeme McNally – Chairman
Bill Moore – Deputy Chairman
Norm Mulholland – Vice Chairman
Ballina RSL Club
The renovated and refurbished River Street premises of the Ballina RSL are already a big hit with locals and visitors alike.
The stunning contemporary interiors are stylish and chic yet inviting, relaxing and comfortable…
…it’s a whole new lifestyle experience!… and, with this fabulous location, could the views be more breathtaking?
…and, to help you make the most of this idyllic setting the ground floor and new look level one offers a wonderful array of quality resort-style dining, leisure and recreation choices.
Ballina RSL Bowling Club
The Ballina RSL Bowling Club is an oasis where patrons can enjoy a quiet drink, delicious meal with family or a friendly game of bowls.
Click here for more information about the Ballina RSL Bowling Club
Ballina RSL Club Newsletter